Beilsma OÜ (‘us’, ‘we’, or ‘our’) operates the beilsma.eu website (the ‘Service’).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service. By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information collection and use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact you (‘Personal Data’), like your name and email address.
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (‘Usage Data’). This Usage Data may include information such as your browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other diagnostic data. During processing, your IP address is anonymized, so that this Usage Data can not be traced to you.
Use of data
Beilsma OÜ uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer of data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of data
Beilsma OÜ may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Beilsma OÜ
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service. These third parties have access to your Usage Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.